Adams 50 Family Engagement Partnership
As a part of a district improvement initiative, the Colorado Statewide Parent Coalition is facilitating 6 building leadership teams through a process of implementing effective family engagement strategies to increase student achievement.
Adams 50 Family Engagement Partnership Goals:
- Strengthen knowledge-base on family engagement research
- Develop a family engagement project in individual buildings to increase achievement aligned with School Improvement Plans
- Develop and strengthen capacity of the Building Leadership Team which can be applied to other initiatives
- Network schools to share experiences with family engagement projects
- Demonstrate impact on student achievement through research-based initiatives
As a part of Governor State University's Teacher Quality Partnership, Dr. Joseph Murphy of Vanderbilt University is facilitating 10 school improvement teams through a process of taking effective action to narrow gaps in achievement.
GAPS PLC Initiative goals:Strengthen knowledge-base on closing the achievement gaps researDevelop a research-based project in individual buildings to close achievement gaps aligned with School Improvement Plans or other building initiatives (i.e. Rising StaDevelop and strengthen system of shared leadership in a PLC setting which can be applied to other initiativeNetwork with other TQP districts to share research-based initiatives on closing the achievement Demonstrate impact on student achievement through research-based ini